Summer Personal Enrichment Info...
Summer Personal Enrichment Information
*BRING your own Lunch, Towel, & change of clothing for water play, closed toe shoes and flip flops or water shoes. OPTIONAL Hat, Sunglasses, Bathing Suit, Sunscreen.
NOTE TO EVERYONE... "We ADDED a extra Week AUGUST 21-25 (Later Return)
HOURS "Monday-Friday 9:30-3:30 After care is offered until 5:30pm!!! (After care is $15)
* Friday Afternoon PERFORMANCE is at 4pm Sharp!
- PARK AT THE HOUSE ONLY! "Please NO PARKING ON PALOMINO Road"
- We have plenty of Parking.
New ADDED SEATS Weeks 1-3! Hold your seat NOW so you don't let it go. Pay the balance for the week by the 1st of the month that your week falls in. We also offer Work/Trade at $20 per hr. to our "MEMBERS" Yearly membership is $10 per mo or $120.00 per year/ *Membership must be paid for in one payment
1) June 12-16 Summer Kick Off - Over
2) June 19-23 Cooking on Fire - over
3) June 26-30 Farm Animal Trainer In Session
4) July 3-7 Animal Show- 4 seats open
5) July 10-14 Wild West - 8 seats open
6) July 17-21 English Isle- 7 seats open
7) July 24-28 Water Works - Closed
8) July 31st - Aug 4th Fiesta Trick Rider - 3 seats open
9) August 7-11 Trick Rider - 7 seats open
10) August 14-18 Crazy Puppets - 6 seats open
NEW 11) August 21-25 "The Grand Finale" - OPEN
ALL WEEKS INCLUDE...
Weekly Friday Night Campout is $50 (Sibling Campout Discount is $20 (get the CODE) & Advance Sign up is OPEN)
What is the Campout? The campout starts directly after camp on Friday...We cook dinner together outside (the kids do most of the cooking), AFTER DINNER the kids play on the farm and help feed the animals, after dark we play games, make art, Have coco. The group will Brush teeth and proceed with flashlights to the tents where we read books, listen to the crickets and watch for shooting stars.... (IN THE MORNING) we all feed the animals cook breakfast outside and Ride horses after breakfast. pick up is at 10:30am. (Parents are WELCOME! (CAMPOUT is $20 Cash Per Parent *pays for your Breakfast, Dinner, Art Supplies and Tent Use!) Tents are not co-ed Adults do not sleep in the tents. WE are near the tents for supervision, we can hear the kids and they can hear us. This is our 3rd Summer and campouts have always been Awesome." -R.P.
Please Call or Text Message any questions to 805-570-5075 Sadie
Payment options for the Campout... and the Family Photo coming soon...